Recent Health & Retirement Publications
- Blog: Savings of ObamaCare's ACOs Declined 28 Percent!
- Blog: Are Amputees Medicare's Next Victims?
- Press Release: Scott Walker's and Marco Rubio's Health Care Plans Would Move U.S. In a Free Market Direction
- Blog: Rubio's Health Care Plan: Economics vs. Politics
- Blog: That's Okay. New Mexico's ObamaCare Exchange Will Be Just Fine with Fewer Insurers
- Blog: ObamaCare Is a Very Inefficient Way to Deliver Health Care
- Press Release: Ban Federal Funding for Planned Parenthood, Say Members of the Black Leadership Network Project 21
- Blog: Book: Medicare Harms Patients And Impairs Doctors
- Blog: Why 'Medicare-for-All' Is A Terrible Idea
- Blog: Medicare's Unhappy 50th Anniversary
- Blog: The Silliest Argument in Favor of Medicare-For-All
- Blog: Medicare's Victims: What Readers Are Saying
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research Proposes 5-Point Plan for Achieving Repeal of ObamaCare and Replacing It with a Free-Market Alternative
- Blog: ObamaCare + Illegal Immigration + California = Insanity
- Press Release: July 30 Marks the 50th Anniversary of Medicare
- Blog: Medicare Pits Doctors against Patients
- Blog: Dissecting Medicare
- Press Release: As Medicare Turns 50 on July 30, New Book Exposes Medicare's Problems and its Victims
- Blog: Pointing Out Harm Reduction Gains
- Blog: Does Medicare Impoverish the Disabled?
- Blog: Government Interferes with the Religious Liberty of Christian Colleges
- Blog: Medicare Helps the Disabled--Or Not
- Blog: Medicare's Victims: Order Your Copy!
- Blog: Medicare and the Gila Monster Threat!
- Press Release: New Book, "Medicare's Victims: How the U.S. Government's Largest Health Care Program Harms Patients and Impairs Physicians," To Be Released
- Blog: Medicare's Innovation Center Will Be Captured by Big Medical Providers
- Blog: Why Sen. Bernie Sanders' "Medicare-for-All" Won't Work
- Blog: Medicare's Victims: Available One Week from Today
- Press Release: Supreme Court Ruling in King v. Burwell Means Americans Will Have to Wait Longer for a Free-Market Health Care System
Justice Scalia May Be Snarky, But He's Also Quite Correct
Must-See Health & Retirement Publications
- Press Release: Statement on President Obama's ObamaCare "Fix" by National Center for Public Policy Research Health Care Expert Dr. David Hogberg
- National Policy Analysis: ObamaCare Exchanges: Just Because You Are Eligible For a Subsidy Doesn't Mean You Will Qualify for One, by David Hogberg and Sean Parnell
- National Policy Analysis: Why The "Young Invincibles" Won't Participate In The ObamaCare Exchanges and Why It Matters, by David Hogberg
- National Policy Analysis: Oregon's Coming Health Insurance Death Spiral, by David Hogberg
- National Policy Analysis: California's Coming Health Insurance Death Spiral, by David Hogberg
- National Policy Analysis: Let's Take the Wind Out of ObamaCare's Medical Device Tax, by David Hogberg
- National Policy Analysis: The Next Exodus: Primary-Care Physicians and Medicare, by David Hogberg
- National Policy Analysis: The Birth Control Mandate is Unconstitutional, by Horace Cooper
- Publication: Shattered Lives: One Hundred Victims of Government Health Care by Amy Ridenour and Ryan Balis
- National Policy Analysis: "Medicare for All" Universal Health Care Would Not Solve the Problem of Rising Health Care Costs, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- National Policy Analysis: Sweden's Single-Payer Health System Provides a Warning to Other Nations, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- National Policy Analysis: Don't Fall Prey to Propaganda: Life Expectancy and Infant Mortality are Unreliable Measures for Comparing the U.S. Health Care System to Others, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- National Policy Analysis: Medicare's Fatal Weakness: Expensive New Technologies are Rationed, by Edmund F. Haislmaier
- What Conservatives Think: Single-Payer Health Care: Could America Do It Without Compromising Quality? by Amy Ridenour
National Center Health & Retirement Security Staff in the Media
The National Center's health and retirement security staff appear in the media hundreds of times per year.