RECENT GLOBAL WARMING ITEMS
- Press Release: It's Time NOAA Got Out of the Hurricane Forecasting Business
EPA Power Grab May Go Up in Smoke
- Blog: The National Center for Public Policy Research is Not a Member of the Cooler Heads Coalition
- Blog: Another Fun Expose of Famous Climate Activist Who Doesn't Know Much About Climate
- Blog: Famous Global Warming Activist Says Elected Officials Who Don't Know Climate Science are Committing a "Crime"; Then Exposes Himself as Not Having Followed the Science
- Blog: NOAA Predicted an Above Average Hurricane Season, But Nature May Have Other Ideas
- Press Release: Trade Association Supplanting Government Regulators in Restricting Access to Retail Products and Creating New Barriers to Entry
- National Policy Analysis: The Retail Industry Leaders Association (RILA): A Cartel that Threatens Innovation and Competitiveness
- Blog: Look Who's Complaining About Google Making a Donation to the Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Blog: Free Market Profit Driven Environmentalism
- Blog: Arctic Council Meeting Proves It's A Circular World
- Press Release:
Bank of America Faces Backlash Over Decision to Drop Free-Market Advocate and Helping to Label Voter Integrity Proponents as "Racist"
- Press Release: Free-Market Group Proposes Plan for Repeal of Major ObamaCare Tax Provision to Zimmer Holdings CEO
- Press Release: National Center Forces Duke Energy to Take a Stand on the Renewables Mandate
- Press Release: Duke Energy CEO Faces Questions About North Carolina's Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard
- Press Release: Group Tells Stryker CEO that Path to Ending Job and Innovation-Killing Medical Device Tax is Blowing in the Wind
- National Policy Analysis: It's Time for North Carolina to Scuttle Its Renewable-Energy Mandate, by Bonner R. Cohen, Ph.D.
- Press Release: National Center for Public Policy Research to Participate in Five Shareholder Meetings this Week, Bringing Total to 18 So Far for this Shareholder Meeting Season
- Press Release: National Center Policy Experts Quiz Pfizer CEO Ian Read and Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky
- Blog: Johnson and Johnson CEO Says Medical Device Tax Should Be "Reconsidered"
MUST-SEE GLOBAL WARMING ITEMS
- National Policy Analysis: Obama's Ocean Policy Initiative: Washington’s Latest Power Grab, by Bonner R. Cohen, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Senators to Vote on Whether to Cede Regulatory Authority to EPA
- National Policy Analysis: Murkowski Resolution Can Block EPA Power Grab, by Tom Borelli, Ph.D.
- Poll Results: African-American Views on Energy and Climate Legislation
- National Policy Analysis: Does President Obama Have a Mandate For His Pledge to Cut U.S. Carbon Emissions? by David A. Ridenour
- Press Release: Americans Cool to Global Warming Action, Poll Finds
- National Policy Analysis: Hurricane Forecasters' 0 for 2 Record Reveals Limits of Climate Science, by David Ridenour
- Special Feature: Polar Bear Information Center
- National Policy Analysis: Chilling Intolerance for Free Speech on Global Warming, by Dana Joel Gattuso
- New Visions Commentary: Global Warming Statists Threaten Our Liberty, by Deneen Borelli
- Blog: Time Magazine on Drought, 2007 vs. 1974
- Blog: Global Warming Consensus: Folks Who Believe There is One Can't Tell you What It Is
- Blog: Sir Humphrey Appleby's Climate Change Pact