Health & Retirement
Free Enterprise Project
What Conservatives Think
Ten Second Response
In the News
Health & Retirement
- New Visions Commentary: Dr. Carson's Comments Appropriate for President to Hear, by Kevin L. Martin
- Press Release: Big Soda SNAPping Up Welfare Dollars
- Press Release: National Center Policy Experts Quiz Pfizer CEO Ian Read and Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky
- Blog: Project 21's Minor Reflects on the Legacy of George W. Bush
- Blog: Jeff Stier, Pfizer CEO Criticize "Academic Detailing" in Health Care
- Blog: Johnson and Johnson CEO Says Medical Device Tax Should Be "Reconsidered"
- Blog: Government Health Care: What You Get Will Depend On Your Political Clout, Part II
- Blog: Congress Creates Privileged Class Under ObamaCare
- Press Release: Conservative Group to Urge Johnson and Johnson to Rethink Its Decision to Stop Working with Mainstream Conservative Group at Behest of Left-Wing Extremists
- Press Release: Conservative Group to Urge Pfizer to Oppose Administration's Secretive "Academic Detailing" Program that Advises Doctors on Which Drugs They Should Prescribe to Patients
- Press Release: Free-Market Group Presents GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt with Proposal to Simultaneously End Harmful Medical Device Tax and Federal Wind Subsidies
- Blog: Government Health Care: What You Get Will Depend On Your Political Clout
- Press Release: GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt to Be Asked About Plan to Kill Medical Device Tax and Wind Subsidies
- Press Release: Coca-Cola Executives to Face Criticism at Shareholder Meeting for 'Food Stamp' Lobbying
- National Policy Analysis: Let's Take the Wind Out of ObamaCare's Medical Device Tax, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Press Release: Free-Market Group Criticizes Exelon's CEO over "Unusual Access " to Obama White House and Covert Dealings that Helped to Cripple Coal Industry
- Blog: The Internet Sales Tax Is About Helping Local Businesses The Way Bernie Madoff Was About Helping His Investors
- Press Release: Exelon Executives To Face Criticism for Cronyism
- Press Release: Free-Market Activist Challenges Honeywell Over How Millions in Stimulus Money was Spent
- Press Release: Honeywell Corporate Leaders to Face Criticism for National Debt Hypocrisy
- Blog: New York Post Book Review: The Food Police
- Blog: Bringing Voting Rights Law into the 21st Century
- Blog: Wind Turbines: New Study Documents High Bird and Bat Kills
- Blog: Congress Updating The Antiquated Antiquities Act of 1906
- Blog: ObamaCare: Where's The Lefty Outrage? Part IV
- Blog: Arizona Urges Congress To Update The ESA
- Blog: National Center Extends Sympathy to Victims in Boston
- Blog: Project 21's Butler on "Hannity": Paul Visit to Howard Was "Courageous"
- Blog: Toppling Turbines: It's Harder Than It Looks
- Blog: Project 21 Members Pan Obama Budget
- Blog: The ObamaCare Exchanges Are Unfair
- Blog: MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry Cares About Your Kids More Than You Do
- Blog: Project 21 Members En Masse on "Hannity" Special
- Blog: Income and Investment Tax Hikes: The Missing Explanation For March Job Numbers?
- Blog: Why Public Health Advocates Hate E-cigarettes
- Blog: Lower Rate But Fewer Jobs: Project 21's Derryck Green on Obama's New Jobless Report
- Blog: Obama's EPA: Cloak and Banner
- Blog: More Project 21 Criticism of the Congressional Black Caucus
- Blog: Slippery Slide Toward Infanticide
- Blog: Vermont First State To Reveal Big Incentive For People To NOT Buy Insurance
- Blog: Project 21 Members on Tonight's "Hannity"
- Blog: Lefty Google Doodle Disses Easter, People of Faith
- Press Release: Black Leader Calls on Congressional Black Caucus to Disband
- Press Release: Keep Your Health Plan and Doctor Under ObamaCare? No, One Lady Finds
- Blog: Obamacare: A Promise Betrayed
- Press Release: Free-Market Think-Tank Applauds Obama Administration Decision on Medicare Advantage Today
- Blog: Affirmative Action "Creates More Racial Injustice"
- Press Release: Apple's "100% Renewable Energy" Data Center Claim Disputed
- Blog: Stupid ObamaCare Question of the Day
- Blog: Thomas Sowell On Intellectuals and Race, Part 1
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd on Equating Gay Marriage to Past Civil Rights Struggles
- Blog: Council Nedd Responds to AHA
- Blog: 32% Premium Increase, Temp Firm Mutual Funds, And Other Fun With ObamaCare
- Blog: Project 21's Green: Supreme Court DOMA's Case Really About Death Taxes
- Press Release: Newest Supreme Court Challenge to Affirmative Action Cheered by Black Conservatives
- Blog: Don't Delay ObamaCare
- Blog: "O'Reilly Factor": Project 21's Horace Cooper Talks West Philly Abortion Doc's Trial
- New Visions Commentary: Atheist Bullies, by Archbishop Council Nedd II
- Blog: Center for American Progress Lie, Spin or Whackjob Exaggeration of the Day
- Blog: 'Pirate' Leader of U.S. Charity Evades Arrest by Jumping Ship
- Blog: Project 21's Charles Butler Discusses CPAC Diversity
- Blog: ObamaCare's "Slippery Slope" Could Threaten Job Security of Unfit
- Blog: ObamaCare: Where's The Lefty Outrage? Part III
- Press Release: Lawyer Criticized for Playing "Race Card" in Gruesome First-Degree Murder Trial of Abortion Doctor
- New Visions Commentary: Social Security's COLA Conundrum, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Blog: Elizabeth Warren's Efforts At Spreading Ignorance Very Productive
- Blog: Harry Reid Blames Himself for Explosion that Killed Seven Marines
- Newsletter: In the News: Winter 2012-2013
- Blog: Dangers of Nanny State are to More than Just Our Liberties
- Blog: National Center at CPAC
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Call for "Housecleaning" at Justice Department; New Report Cites Toxic Atmosphere Within Civil Rights Division, Where Liberals Bully and Intimidate Staff with Opposing Views
- Press Release: Mayor Bloomberg's Styrofoam Ban Proposal Belongs in the Recycling Bin
- Blog: Silly Small Businesses! Health Insurance Decisions Are For The Anointed
- Blog: A Message from the Queen...
- Blog: Electronic Health Records Heading For Iceberg. HHS Says 'Full Steam Ahead!'
- Press Release: Court Strikes Down New York's "Big Gulp" Ban; Good Riddance, Say Policy Experts
- Blog: It Costs A Million To Answer The Million-Dollar Question: "Is This Fishery Sustainable?"
- Press Release: New York-Based Health Risk Expert Applauds Rebuke of Mayor Bloomberg's Soda Ban
- Press Release: Risk Experts to New York City: Styrofoam Ban Would Be a Mistake
- Blog: You Can't Follow a Rule You Can't Read, Says Project 21's LeBon
- Blog: Congress Cancels Climate Change Hearing Based On Off-Target Weather Prediction
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green on Obama's Poor Unemployment Numbers
- Blog: Congress Should Repeal Limits On New Doctor-Owned Hospitals
- Blog: Ninth District Labels U.S. Charity "Pirates"
- Blog: Polar Bears In A Changing Climate: A Philosophical Showdown At CITES
- Press Release: Bad Policy Built on Bogus Study; Wind Industry's "Inflated Numbers" and "Erroneous Conclusions" Misled Washington Lawmakers To Gain Extension of Production Tax Credit
- Press Release: Disney's Iger Concedes Mistakes Were Made; Walt Disney Company Criticized for Anti-Christian, Anti-Conservative Bias at ABC and ESPN at Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release: Walt Disney Executives to Face Criticism for Bias in its Networks' News Reporting
- Blog: Jeb Bush's Original Idea Creates An Incentive For People To Come Illegally
- New Visions Commentary: Yuck It Up Over Congress, But You Really May Dislike Obama More, by Derryck Green
- Blog: Project 21 Co-Chairman Defends Voter ID
- Blog: Coming Soon: Sequester Part II
- Blog: Kick Voting Rights Enforcement Old School, Project 21's Cooper Says
- Blog: Yesterday a Very Busy One at The National Center for Public Policy Research
- Blog: Project 21 Members Speak Sequester
- Blog: Reporter Examines Hospitals, Falls In Love With Government-Run Health Care
- Blog: This Absentee Landlord Neglects 600 Million Acres
- Press Release: John Deere Stands Firmly With the Left; Questioned by Shareholder, Deere CEO Samuel Allen Says Deere Absolutely Will Not Rejoin ALEC
- Press Release: Apple to Face Questions About Membership in Controversial Trade Association
- Press Release: John Deere Executives Face Backlash for Helping to Brand Conservatives as Racist
- Blog: On MSNBC, Cooper Defends Case for Reforming Voting Rights Act
- Blog: Rosa Parks the "Epitome of a Heroine"
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Support Section 5 Voting Rights Act Reform as U.S. Supreme Court Hears Case Wednesday
- Blog: Cooper Criticizes Civil Rights Enforcement Shift from "Racism Punishment" to "Racism Prevention"
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper: Voting Law Flaw Stems from Different Standard for Different States
- Blog: Where Did Obama's Compassion Go? Project 21's Hughey Newsome Wants to Know
- Blog: Project 21's Innis: Crooks "Armed and Don't Give a Darn About Gun Control"
- Blog: Project 21's Green: Old Media is the New Black for Obama
- Blog: Project 21's Swimp: Gun Control Helps Crooks, Hurt Blacks
- Blog: ObamaCare: Where's The Lefty Outrage? Part II
- Blog: Layers of Green: Greens Accuse Green Certifiers Of Greenwashing Seafood
- New Visions Commentary: Politics and Pawns, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Can We Be REALLY Hard-Headed About Preschool?
- Blog: President Obama Is Not African-American and Other Lessons in the Hyphenation Rules
- New Visions Commentary: Colds, Flu, and the RSV Virus in Underserved Communities, by Cherylyn Harley LeBon
- Blog: In Another Government-Run Health Care Horror Story, Man Dies Because EMS Workers Call in Sick -- On New Year's Eve
- Blog: National Center's Stier Talks Tobacco Risk Reduction on Israeli Radio
- Blog: An Interview Rep. Cohen Probably Regrets
- Blog: Leftist Journalists Tout Exposure of Decade-Old "Dark Money," But May Instead Have Revealed Their Own Collusion with a Federal Agency that is Supposed to be Neutral and Guard Our Privacy
- Blog: White Smoke And A Potential Pope: Cardinal From Down Under Questions Climate Consensus
- Blog: Project 21's Swimp on Obama Address: Nothing Surprising
- Blog: Government Excels At Creating Long Lines!
- Blog: Black Conservatives React to Obama Address
- Blog: ObamaCare and Virginia: Where's The Lefty Outrage?
- Blog: Project 21's Charles Butler on Chicago Gun Violence: Blame Weak Politicians
- Blog: Allocating Electoral Votes By Congressional District is Worth a Serious Look
- Blog: Want an Anti-Gun Violence Plan? I'll Give You a Plan
- Blog: Biden Doesn't Understand the Second Amendment, Says Project 21's Stacy Washington
- Blog: Insurers Operating At A Loss Is A Good Thing!
- Blog: Lena's Second Time Wasn't a Charm
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green: Obama Birth Control Mandate Compromise Not Enough
- Blog: Medicare Demonstration Projects: Hope Springs Eternal
- Blog: Two Very Different Authors Promote Fruits of Free Market Capitalism
- New Visions Commentary: The Origin and Purpose of Black History Month, by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: Project 21's LeBon: Americans Sickened by Increasing Food Regulation
- Blog: Mike Schwartz, America Will Miss You
- Blog: Horace Cooper Discusses Potential Abuse of "Black Box" Information in Private Cars
- Blog: The Unprosecutable Killing of a Wanted Child
- Blog: The Origin and Purpose of Black History Month
- Blog: Hollywood, Games and Gun Violence: Itís All in the Name
- Blog: How Free Are We? We're Number 10! We're Number 10!
- Blog: Another Month, Another Bunch of Bad Economic News
- New Visions Commentary: A Change in Culture Doesn't Mean Changing the Constitution, by Christopher Arps
- Blog: Only Now is NAACP Leader Admitting Black Americans Suffer Under Obama
- Blog: Why Think Progress' Liberal Hyperbole Over Congressional District Electoral College Voting Should Be Ignored
- Blog: Some Corporate CEOs Go Along With the Greens Without Knowing What They Are Doing
- Press Release: Costco's Corporate Leaders Questioned over Loyalty to Progressive Policies Over Shareholder Value
- Press Release: Costco Executives to Face Criticism Over Company's Green Policies
- Blog: Voter Fraud Doesn't Exist
- Blog: Derryck Green of Project 21 Laments the Effects of 40 Years of Abortion on Black America
- Blog: Unemployment Likely to Remain High in Second Term
- Blog: Classless Obama Insults Global Warming Skeptics in Inaugural Address
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green on Obama's Uphill Battle for Greatness
- Blog: Project 21's Stacys Comment on the Politics of the King Day Holiday
- New Visions Commentary: Following MLK's Visionary Path, by Demetrius Minor
- Blog: Big Bureaucrazy Versus Freedom To Farm
- Blog: Project 21's Minor on the MLK Legacy
- Blog: National Center Hosts Luncheon For Jim Burling, Property Rights Champion
- New Visions Commentary: Jamie Foxx Unchained, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Blog: Obesity Police: Coke is the new AR-15
- Blog: Head Start's Costly Failure Decried by Project 21's LeBon
- Press Release: Walgreens CEO Becomes Incoherent When Asked How Much More Consumers Should be Asked to Pay for Goods Labeled "Sustainable"
- Blog: 2012 Was Warmest Year? Not So Fast...
- Press Release: Walgreens Executives to Face Questions Over Company's "Sustainability" Efforts
- Press Release: EPA Pre-Emptive Action Against Nonexistent Alaska Mine Could Create Chilling Effect on Domestic Mining
- National Policy Analysis: The EPA's Pebble Mine Assessment Puts Politics Above Sound Science, by Bonner R. Cohen, Ph.D.
- Blog: Radical Animal Rights Groups and their Radical Agenda
- Blog: Dough-Ha-Ha: Agenda 21 Treaty Establishes New Bank Account
- Press Release: Black Conservatives Ask Supreme Court to Reform Voting Rights Act
- Blog: Project 21's Derryck Green on Obama's Stagnant Jobless Numbers
- Blog: LeBon Commentary on ObamaCare Intrusiveness Featured in Beck's Blaze
- Blog: Bubble Trouble: Toast To A Very Happy - And Carbon-Neutralized - New Year!
- New Visions Commentary: What Should the Unemployed Do? by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Blog: How Far Left is the Far Left?
- Blog: Obama Administration Ignores Crimes Documented in New York Times
- New Visions Commentary: All Politics Should Be Local, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Top Ten Most Ridiculous Lawsuits of 2012
- New Visions Commentary: Don't Deflect the Blame, Stand up to Evil,
by Stacy Washington
Hot Topics Archive: Current, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
|> Our Blog
|Visit our blog.
|> Free Book!
|Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse reveals the human cost of excessive and abusive regulations. Downloaded a free pdf copy here.
|> Our First 20 Years
|Want to know more about us? Download this PDF brochure telling you about our first twenty years.