Health & Retirement
Free Enterprise Project
What Conservatives Think
Ten Second Response
In the News
Health & Retirement
- Blog: Senate Democrats to Stay Up All Night to Protest that They Aren't Doing Anything on Climate
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends
- Press Release: Obama Administration to Insert Global Warming Activism into Dietary Guidelines Mandated by Congress
- Blog: Rutgers Administration, Project 21 Members, Stand with Condoleezza Rice
- Blog: Meet Sir Richard Branson: Concentration Camp Commandant
- Blog: About Those February Jobs Numbers
- New Visions Commentary: Free-Market Fixes Could Still Save American Health Care, by Elaina F. George, MD
- Blog: Black Conservatives Discuss Barack's Budget
- Blog: Despite "Nuclear Option" in Senate, Adegbile Nomination Was Radioactive
- Blog: Apple Transparency, Green Goals Questioned by National Center on Cavuto Show
- Blog: So What Were We Doing at Apple and Why Did Tim Cook Get So Mad?
- Press Release: Los Angeles City Council Votes to Treat Much-Safer E-Cigarettes Just Like Dangerous Tobacco Cigarettes
- Blog: Richard Branson, Jet-Fuel Burner, Criticizes Us on Climate
- New Visions Commentary: Black Men Can Benefit Better from Sports Opportunities, and Here's How, by B.B. Robinson, Ph.D.
- Blog: We Asked Apple's Tim Cook a Question and He Got Mad and We Think This is Why
- Blog: Project 21 Members Predicted First Lady's Food Fanaticism
- New Visions Commentary: We are Black History, by Demetrius Minor
- Blog: ObamaCare Exchanges: Less Choice, Higher Prices
- Press Release:
New Study Confirms: ObamaCare Exchanges Mean Less Choice, Higher Prices for Health Insurance
- National Policy Analysis:
ObamaCare Exchanges: Less Choice, Higher Prices, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: It's Time to Limit Food Stamps to Nutritious Foods
- Blog: Meet Harry Reid: Health Climate Change Denier
- Press Release: Tim Cook to Apple Investors: Drop Dead
- Blog: First Lady's New Food Labels Found Unfit
- Blog: Liberal Judges Favor Foreign Festival Over American Flag
- Blog: Can The Employer-Based Tax Exclusion Be Reformed?
- Press Release: Free-Market Activists Promote Shareholder Resolution to Force Apple to be Transparent on Sustainability Relationships
- Blog: Doctors' Lobbyists Are Still Lobbyists
- Blog: Biden Abuses Black History Month Observance to Push Politics, Hurt Voter Protections
- Blog: Project 21 Member Speaks for Traditional Marriage, Gets Called the N-Word
- Blog: Stier Speaks Against E-Cig Strictures in City of Angels
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Quick Edition
- Blog: If You Like Your Cancer Medication, You Can Keep Your...Er, Never Mind
- Blog: Pastors Join Together to Protect Traditional Marriage in Michigan
- Press Release: Leading Free-Market Activists Score Major Concession on Global Warming-Related Spending from General Electric
- Blog: Project 21?s Horace Cooper Discussed Felon Voting With CNN
- Press Release: Project 21 Condemns Vandalism of Ole Miss Statue of James Meredith
- Blog: Our New Policy May Be Worse Too
- Press Release: Will Media Cover the Loss of Small-Group Coverage Due to ObamaCare the Way It Covered Loss of Individual Policies?
- Blog: John Meredith Speaks About Vandalism of His Father's Ole Miss Statue
- Blog: Alter: Obama 'Fumbled' Debut Of ObamaCare
- Blog: Project 21 Members React to Report on Estimated Minimum Wage Increase Job Losses
- New Visions Commentary: Shame on You, Oprah Winfrey, by Derryck Green
- Press Release:
Nanny State Group Questions Michelle Kwan's Dual Roles as Both Member of the President's Council on Fitness and Coca-Cola Ambassador
- Blog: And The Quality Of Your Doctor May Get Worse Too
- Blog: Get a Clue, White House: The Planet Isn't Warming
- Blog: Shocker: NBC Debate Featuring Man Who Plays a Scientist on TV Crashes and Burns
- Blog: "Speed Walker" to Debate Rep. Marsha Blackburn on Meet the Press on Climate Change
- Press Release: Liberals Have Accepted that ObamaCare Will Increase the Deficit; The CBO Shows Economic Consequences of ObamaCare Exceed its Budget Savings
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends: Deluxe Edition
- Press Release: Revenue-Hungry Rhode Island Seeks 80% Tax on Lifesaving E-Cigarettes
- Blog: Listen: National Center's Almasi Shatters Chuck Schumer, Food Babe Claims Over Pennsylvania Airwaves
- Blog: Clarence Thomas Called "Uncle Tom," Again - Project 21 Responds
- New Visions Commentary: Dr. King's Legacy and the 21st Century, by Hughey Newsome
- Blog: Nagin Conviction Provides Lessons for Black Politicians, Racial Apologists
- New Visions Commentary: Black History Month Makes a Mockery of Black History, by Stacy Swimp
- New Visions Commentary: An Americentric Thought: Let's Rebrand "Black History Month" as "American History Month"
- Blog: Young People And That First Premium: Why The ObamaCare Risk Pool Is Worse Than You Think
- Blog: Obama Flouts The Rule Of Law... Again
- Blog: Hatch-Burr-Coburn Still A Cadillac Tax Plan
- Press Release: Senator Charles Schumer Calls for Ban on Chemical Used in Bread that Obama's FDA Says is Safe as Used
- Blog: Project 21 Members Say Politicized Black History Month Means "Good Accomplishments... Overshadowed by Negativity"
- Blog: Do 97% of All Climate Scientists Really Believe Mankind is Causing Catastrophic Global Warming?
- Blog: NAACP Pushed Rally ID Requirement at Protest Against Voter ID Requirement
- Blog: Democratic Congressmen Seek Investigation of IRS Inspector General for Reporting Alleged IRS Wrongdoing Against Conservative Groups
- Blog: Can We Trust President Obama to Investigate the IRS? We Say No, and Here's Why
- Blog: Black Conservatives With No Regrets on Beliefs
- Blog: Benen: Putting More Lipstick On The ObamaCare Pig
- Blog: About Those January Jobs Numbers...
- Blog: Do Americans Have a Free Speech Right to Flash Their Headlights? A Debate on the Sean Hannity Show
- Blog: Why Did President Obama Claim There's "Not a Smidgen" of IRS Corruption Before the Investigation Ends: A Radio Debate
- Blog: Stop Segregating Black History Month
- Blog: Throw in the Towel on George Zimmerman Boxing Event
- Blog: Cohn: Putting The Lipstick On The ObamaCare Pig
- Blog: Sorry NAACP, Project 21 Members are Not Simply Conservative Mouthpieces
- Blog: Science for Senators
- Blog: Project 21’s Kevin Martin Slams Obama O’Reilly Interview “Filibuster”
- New Visions Commentary: Equating Right-To-Work To Slavery Insults Black Americans, by Stacy Swimp
- Blog: On DOJ's Investigation of the IRS: The Fix is In, and Here's How We Know
- Blog: Should Ecig Ads Be Banned?
- Blog: The Faces of ObamaCare: Watch as Employees at a Pennsylvania Company Learn about Their New Health Plan Under ObamaCare
- New Visions Commentary: A Deeper Dive into Melissa Harris-Perry's "Apology," by Hughey Newsome
- Press Release: E-Cigarette Super Bowl Ad Could Save Lives Because E-Cigarettes Help Smokers Quit Smoking Tobacco
- Blog: The ObamaCare 'Risk Corridors' Are STILL An Insurance Company Bailout
- Blog: Minimum Wage Could Cause Maximum Pain for America’s Most At-Risk
- Blog: Success Stories Of ObamaCare Exchange Show Why It Will Fail
- New Visions Commentary: Cult of The Blameless Black, by Nadra Enzi
- News of Interest: State of the Union Edition, January 29, 2014
- Blog: Random Thoughts On SOTU
- Blog: More Black Conservative Criticism of Obama’s State of the Union Address
- Blog: Will Iowa Be Next To Ban Use of E-cigarettes in Public Places?
- Press Release: Project 21 Has Harsh Response to President Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address
- Press Release: Free-Market Activists Confront Junk Science Anti-GMO Radicals at Monsanto Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Press Release:
Stand Up for the Promise of GMOS, Free-Market Group Says at Monsanto Shareholder Meeting
- Blog: I Don't Trust President Obama to Mean What He Says
The Senate GOP's Cadillac And Honda Civic Plan Tax
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd on Gay Grammys Wedding
- Blog: If Administration Released ObamaCare Enrollment Data Early, It Must Be Good
- Blog: Either ObamaCare is Racist, or Voter ID Isn't
- Blog: Will ObamaCare's Disasters & Benghazi Affect Obama's Popularity in 2014? A Right-Left Radio Debate on the Alan Nathan Show
- Press Release: National Center Applauds Supreme Court for Extending Justice Sotomayor's Injunction Against Enforcement of ObamaCare's HHS Mandate
- Blog: Newsome Echoes Reagan: Job Creation is the Best Social Program
- Blog: Project 21 Members Support Senator Scott
- Blog: Friday Laugh Provided By Krugman
- Blog: Post's March for Life Coverage Fair! (You're Welcome)
- Blog: Project 21's Nedd: "Gay is Not the New Black"
- Blog: ObamaCare Critics On Target
- Blog: Will White People Get the Good Pot?: Silly Racial Concern of the Day
- Blog: Yes, The ObamaCare 'Risk Corridors' Are An Insurance Company Bailout
- Press Release: National Center's Jeff Stier, Though Caught in Snowstorm, Will Testify Before Special Committee of Oklahoma Legislature on Tobacco Harm Reduction Measures and E-Cigarette Regulation
- Blog: National Center Senior Fellow to Testify Before Oklahoma Legislature -- Sort Of
- National Policy Analysis: The Voting Rights Amendment Act of 2014 is Unsound Policy: Legislation Unjustly Discriminates Against White Voters and Creates Opportunities for Special Interests to Determine Voting Laws, by Amy Ridenour
- Press Release: Black Activists Blast Congressional Attack on Ballot Protections
- Blog: Cherylyn Harley LeBon on War on Poverty: the WorldNetDaily Interview
- Blog: More Health Care Odds & Ends
- Blog: Is it Appropriate for the News Media to Take $30 Million in Grants from Elected Officials?
- Blog: Voter ID Needed: Major City Finds Voter Fraud; Refers Employees Who Discovered it for Possible Prosecution
- Press Release: Conservative Black Americans Available for Comment on Martin Luther King, Jr. Legacy, Holiday Observance
- Blog: ObamaCare Exchanges Not Doing Much To Reduce The Uninsured
- Blog: Planet Hasn't Warmed Since 1997, Yet Senators Fret the News Media is Covering Actual Crises Instead of Climate Change
- Blog: Pennsylvania Voter ID Down But Not Out
- Blog: Health Care Odds & Ends
- Blog: Jeff Stier on Genetically-Modified Labeling
- Press Release: Liberal Groups, Democratic Members of Congress and Organic Food Industry Present President Obama with Demands for New Food Industry Labeling Regulations
- Blog: House Votes To Force Obama Admin. To Release Exchange Data
- Press Release: The Administration is Holding Back Data About the ObamaCare Exchanges the Public Deserves to See, Says National Center for Public Policy Research
- National Policy Analysis: Rep. Lee Terry's H.R. 3362 Counters Administration's Refusal to Release Missing ObamaCare Exchanges Data, by David Hogberg, Ph.D.
- Blog: Right v. Left Debate: Should U.S. Supreme Court Strike Down the Executive Branch's Poaching of Recess Appointment Authority from the Senate?
- Press Release: Obama Civil Rights Nominee Defended Convicted Cop-Killer, Opposed Ballot Safety Measures
- Blog: Another Really Bad Obamacare Enrollment Report
- Blog: Has ObamaCare Reduced Medicare Spending? Part 2
- Blog: If You Ever Had Any Doubt the Media is Biased on Climate, This Should End Your Doubt
- Blog: Project 21 Members Give Federal Intervention in Local School Discipline an F
- Blog: About Those December Jobs Numbers…
- Blog: Has ObamaCare Reduced Medicare Spending? Part 1
- Blog: Bill Nye the Science Guy Tries to Have It Both Ways on Climate Change
- Blog: School Choice Can Plug "School-to-Prison Pipeline"
- Blog: Project 21's Cooper Defends Laffer on Minimum Wage Reform
- Press Release: Walgreens CEO Once Again Questioned Over Company's Green Policies
- Press Release: LBJ's "War on Poverty" Hurt Black Americans
- Blog: Stacy Washington Discusses Black Female SNL Hire
- Blog: Project 21's Arps on "Knockout Game" Indictment
- Blog: To a Race-Baiter, Every Issue is About Race
- Blog: The Best Obamacare Commercials Of 2013
- Blog: Video: Hitler Gets Trapped in Sea Ice
- Blog: Do What I Say, Not as I Do: MSNBC Global Warming Edition
- Blog: Can I Buy an Additional Health Insurance Policy Through My ObamaCare Exchange? Part 2
- Blog: Bob Grant, RIP
Hot Topics Archive: Current, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
|> Our Blog
|Visit our blog.
|> Free Book!
|Shattered Dreams: 100 Stories of Government Abuse reveals the human cost of excessive and abusive regulations. Downloaded a free pdf copy here.
|> Our First 20 Years
|Want to know more about us? Download this PDF brochure telling you about our first twenty years, 1982-2002.